We're delighted to have a copy of this beautiful book to give away - actually make that three (one large version and two smaller paperback editions).
The book tells the story of Cornish artist, Sasha Harding, as she makes her way round the 630 mile long South West Coast Path and is beautifully illustrated by Sasha.
To enter the competition simply tell us who you would like to walk the South West Coast Path with and why. Put your answer on the relevant posts on our Facebook or Twitter pages, or send your entry by email or post. Listen to Episode 3 of the podcast where we feature the South West Coast Path for inspiration.
Terms and Conditions
- Prizes – 3 x Brush with the Coast (1 x large, 2 x small).
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Living Options Devon.
- Closing date: 11.59pm GMT on 31st May 2020
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook or Twitter promotional post, email [email protected] or write to Countryside Mobility, Living Options Devon, Units 3- 4, Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Exeter EX2 8PW (please include name and phone number)
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment on Facebook/ Twitter, by email or post within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published in the Countryside Mobility newsletter and on social media accounts.
- The prize will be posted within 7 days of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is Countryside Mobility/ Living Options Devon, Exeter.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook