Whether it’s Christmas, a birthday, Mother’s or Father’s Day, an anniversary or a surprise treat, a membership makes an affordable gift which can provide many special memories over the year.
Each year Countryside Mobility memberships allow thousands of people to explore some of the region’s most scenic locations with friends and family.
Annual membership provides unlimited* use of our all-terrain mobility scooters (Trampers) across our award-winning network of nearly 50 hire locations and costs just £10.
* Use of the Tramper is either free or a donation is optional at most of our hire locations. A small numnber of hire locations charge a hire fee but this should not be more than £2.50 per hour or equivalent. Some hire locations have admission or entrance fees which still apply.
Giving a Countryside Mobility Gift Voucher
A Countryside Mobility membership provides the perfect gift for anyone who loves the great outdoors but may find walking more difficult in the countryside.
Our locations take in coastal paths, forest trails, historic estates, gardens, country parks, wildlife reserves, arboretums, hilltops and lakes including some of the region’s most spectacular scenery and attractions.
The Gift Voucher is presented in a special Countryside Mobility card with its own envelope.
How it Works
- Complete the Order Form – click this link
- Make payment – click the 'Donate' logo below to make payment of £10.00 using your debit/ credit card (you don’t need a Paypal account)
3. We will send the Gift Voucher to you
The gift voucher includes instructions on how to use it. Further details can be found below.
Prefer to pay by cheque?
Although our charity is unable to take payments over the phone you can pay by cheque.
Send a cheque payable to ‘Living Options Devon’ - write ‘CM Gift Voucher’ on the back of the cheque and add a note showing clearly your name and address for us to send the Gift Voucher to.
Address: Countryside Mobility, Living Options Devon, Ground Unit, 3-4 Cranmere Court, Lustleigh Close, Exeter, EX2 8PW
Received a Countryside Mobility Gift Voucher?
Welcome! We really hope that you enjoy discovering the freedom to explore the coast and countryside at our network of hire locations in scenic locations around the South West.
Your Gift Voucher has instructions and important information on how to use it. Please take the time to read this and, if you are unsure, please get in touch. We’d be happy to help.
To save time (and potential disappointment) we strongly recommend that you:
- Book ahead – This will ensure that the Tramper is free for you (most of our hire locations only have one) and that staff have the time to introduce you to the scheme and Tramper (this takes around 15 minutes)
- Check your suitability – The Tramper scooter has been chosen because it is specifically designed for off-road use, is safe and easy to use. Therefore most people will be able to use it safely and easily. However, please read the medical information and conditions, and take a look at the video.