Here are links to partner organisation and other initiatives helping to improve access.
You may also like...
- Holton Lee is a unique, secluded part of Dorset where visitors can get away from the stresses of life and find time and space for personal growth through access to the arts and the natural environment. All the facilities have been designed and built to ensure that they are accessible to everyone.Weight: 0
- Living Options Devon is a user-led organisation which exists to ensure people with disabilities and Deaf people can make an active and equal contribution in society.Weight: -100
- Tips from the National Safety Council on enjoying the outdoors in safety. Includes season-specific advice.Weight: 0
- The National Trust is a charity that works to preserve and protect the coastline, countryside and buildings of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.Weight: 0
- Natural England is the government’s advisor on the natural environment. We provide practical advice, grounded in science, on how best to safeguard England’s natural wealth for the benefit of everyone.Weight: 0