Celebrating 10 Years of Countryside Mobility
It's 10 years since Countryside Mobility first started and we'd love you to help us celebrate. We've created this page for the latest news.
The Ten for Ten Challenge
In the tenth month of the year will you join us in our Ten for Ten Challenge?
We're raising money to help us give our oldest Trampers some much needed TLC that will allow them to continue allowing people to enjoy exploring the South West's beauty spots with friends and family.
Choose a physical challenge based around the number '10' that you'll complete in October. Walking, running, wheeling, swimming or whatever you'd prefer - it's up to you!
We'd love you to be part of our 10 for 10 Team helping us raise money so that we can continue to provide people access to special memories in beautiful places.
Support our brilliant team and help Countryside Mobility to continue to offer access to the countryside by making your donation.
Thanks to all those who have signed up so far - each coming up with their own Challenge based on the number 10:
- Heather Brown - 10 different forms of exercise during the month
- Debbie Cross - 10 feet doing a 10 mile walk
- Susan Pearce - 10 laps of an assault cause while being squirted with water pistols
- Neil Warren - 10 x 10km runs
- Teresa Pollard - 10 miles of running each week
- Lydia Browne - 10 km of running each week
- Kelly Mavro - 10 High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workouts during the month
- Sue Musyoki - 10 minutes of wheelchair wheeling each week
- Em Flint - 10 different dance-based exercise classes in 10 weeks (starting in October)
- Andrew Sumner - 10 minutes of wheelchair wheeling per day
- Helen Smith - 10 x 10 km on an exercise bike
- Nevil Salisbury-Rood - 10 sit ups and 10 press ups per day for 10 days
- Lorraine Harris - 10 x 10 press ups a day
- Keira Dodd - tbc