Here are links to partner organisation and other initiatives helping to improve access.
- Tamar Valley AONB is a special area around the rivers Tamar and Tavy, famous for its mining heritage landscape. On one side is Devon, the other Cornwall. The valley extends north from the broad estuary at Plymouth to just below Launceston and Tavistock. It borders Dartmoor National Park to the east and takes in Kit Hill to the west.Weight: 0
- TheAccessiblePlanet.com - the fastest growing resource for everything wheelchair accessible and for those with reduced mobility. Wheelchair access vehicles to through floor lifts!Weight: 0
- The Weir is a lakeside bistro incorporating an interactive wildlife centre, and also offers access to various walks around Whalesborough Farm. It is situated 3 miles south of Bude, and easily accessible from the Sustrans National Cycle Network, the Bude Canal footpath and just a short walk from the Southwest Coast Path.Weight: 0
- The Wheelyboat Trust is a registered charity dedicated to providing disabled people with the opportunity and freedom to enjoy waters large and small all over the UK.Weight: 0
- Tourism for All UK is the UK Voice for Accessible Tourism. We are a national charity dedicated to making tourism welcoming to all.Weight: 0