Here are links to partner organisation and other initiatives helping to improve access.
- Devon Cycle Hire is situated directly on The Granite Way, part of Devonʼs Coast to Coast route - Route 27. The Granite Way is a mainly traffic free cycle route, with plans to make it totally traffic free in the not too distant future, running between Okehampton and Lydford.Weight: 0
- Disability sanctuary is a community for people and carers with physical, cognitive, sensory, developmental, mental & emotional disabilities and conditions. We offer a place where you can find new friends, support and information on difficulties and experiences you are facing. You can find health, disabled special needs and mobility services.Weight: 0
- The Disabled Ramblers exists to help mobility-challenged people get back out into the countryside. Non-disabled helpers are welcome to support members and to help with loading scooters and other jobs.Weight: 0
- Dorset Countryside is the Countryside Service of Dorset County Council. The service works in partnership with other organisations to manage sites and the public rights of way network in Dorset.Weight: 0
- Situated in the south west of Britain, Exmoor National Park contains an amazing variety of landscapes within its 267 square miles. A unique landscape of moorland, woodland, valleys and farmland, shaped by people and nature over thousands of years. Where high cliffs plunge into the Bristol Channel, and cosy pubs and tearooms offer delicious local produce.Weight: 0